Thursday, October 16, 2008

Now I Know . . . He DOES Have a Minion

You know, spend some time around this house and you start to wonder how ONE Demon Baby could possibly make THAT much mess, destroy THAT much. Just today, I noticed the vent covers off the floor heating and A/C vents. I peered down to find six Pokemon cards, one stuffed animal, four pencils, three quarters, nine pennies, a nickel, and a container of applesauce had been shoved down my vents. Just how does he DO it?

So I asked.

"Who put all this stuff down the air vents. By the looks of this applesauce, you've been stockpiling down here for MONTHS!"

"Crapatage."

"What?"

"Crapatage."

"Sabatage?"

"No. My friend. Crapatage. He lives in Crappingham. He's the one who does this stuff. He puts all KINDS of things down the vents. And he likes making messes."

So now I know. It's not Demon Baby. It's his trusty sidekick. Crapatage.

16 comments:

Robin said...

Does Crapatage ever wander over to Pennsylvania? I think we've met.

Jude Hardin said...

Just as I suspected. An evil twin!

Erica Orloff said...

Robin:
I do belive Crapatage travels.

E

Erica Orloff said...

Jude:
But I SWEAR I only gave birth to ONE.

E

Suzanne said...

So Demon Baby has the same hoarding and cluttering problem as his mom. Or should I say Crapotage has the problem. LOL. I've just come from your decluttering blog elsewhere.

Erica Orloff said...

Suzanne:
I mostly have a desk clutter problem. I don't store old applesauce. LOL!
E

Melanie Hooyenga said...

He sounds smart. In the face of the failing economy he's hoarding food. :)

Erica Orloff said...

melanie:
Except it was covered in mold.

Unless, of course, he was trying to make penicillin, in which case, he's REALLY smart. :-)

E

conley730 said...

I love it! Crapatage from Crappingham. I think he wanders into Arkansas every now and again too!

Erica Orloff said...

conley:
Perhaps. He's the traveling Crapatage.

E

laughingwolf said...

related to the traveling wilburys, i presume? :O lol

Erica Orloff said...

laughing wolf:
LOL! Yes, indeed. Crapatage is close personal friends with Roy Orbison.

E

Erica Orloff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laughingwolf said...

thunk so ;) lol

[think i missed an 'l', in willburys?]

Spy Scribbler said...

You know, I'm sorta hoping we get a picture of Demon Baby as aworm, lol!

Anonymous said...

Eeek! I think Crapatage has cloned himself and spread all over the US and Canada. We definitely have one in our house!

Kia (Good Enough Mama)