It may come as a shock to long-time readers of this blog that Demon Baby has not broken a bone yet. Nor required stitches. Frankly, I'm shocked as his older siblings--who were much more mellow children--have broken bones (one thumb, one arm), and needed stitches (forehead). This is further proof that he is a Demon Baby Superhero.
However, yesterday, he fell and had a blood mouth and five small cuts on his chin, shoulder, knee, hand, and chest. This is how you fix a Demon Baby boo-boo.
1. Tell Demon Baby you will put ice on his mouth while he shrieks thinking "all" his blood is coming out of him.
2. Open up an ENTIRE box of Band-Aids (reason will soon be apparent . . . keep reading).
3. Clean the VERY SMALL cuts on hand, knee, chest, chin, shoulder.
4. Put on Neosporin.
5. Place one Band-Aid on each cut.
6. "When will I be healed?" says Demon Baby.
7. "In a day."
8. "Do I heave to wear this Band-Aid?"
10. Demon Baby removes five Band-Aids. When he see he STILL has a cut there, he cries and asks for new Band-Aids.
11. Open up five new Band-Aids.
12. Repeat steps 6 through 11 until entire box of Band-Aids is gone.