Here, in no particular order, are the things I have learned as mother of a MALE Demon Baby:
- The penis is an effective and hilarious weapon/sword.
- Farting is the funniest thing ever. It was INVENTED for Demon Babies to use as a weapon of smelly destruction.
- Army men, pretend guns and swords, and any and all weapons . . . are far more fascinating than a mother babbling on about being a peacemaker.
- Burping on command is an art form.
- The word "sh*t," when said loudly and in the vicinity of very old women and churchgoing families is high amusing.
- When all else fails, scream louder.
- Peeing on things is akin to an art form.
- Nudity is funny. Particularly during dinner parties.
- Climbing out of the crib is like Demon Baby Bungee Jumping.
- Drawing with markers on the carpet makes Jackson Pollack look like a talentless hack.
I could go on. But you get the idea.
They really are a different species.