Oh, yes, he SEES the jumbo bag of food for Dreamer (left) and Cosmo (right). I point out to him DAILY that it says DOG CHOW on the bag. That there is a PICTURE of a DOG on the bag.
But he persists in feeding the dogs (in random order):
- Kraft macaroni and cheese. UNCOOKED. With the cheese "dust" as "glitter" for their fur. I know when this is happening by the very LOUD crunching of the dogs as they eat uncooked hard noodles. The cheese glitter is just a bonus.
- Raisin Bran. We have an older corgi with irritable bowel. Enough said.
- Pebbles. The dogs don't fall for this one but . . . .
- Shoes. They don't eat them, but they do chew them.
- Rubber spatulas from the kitchen. Same as item above.
- Peanut M&Ms
- Cheese. A lot of cheese.
- Anything a sensible person might think of as trash, including the stuffing inside barious stuffed animals
The two dogs above adore him.
He has converted them to his minions.