1. There he is. The one I told you about.
2. Do you think he'll give us Raisin Bran again if we look cute?
3. You know he once put his mom's diamond ring in our water bowl?
4. Yeah. Always naked. I'm not sure why either.
5. He must be really naughty today. Look . . . Mom's in her office lighting candles and praying for patience again.
6. When he goes to kindergarten, how long do you think until they expel him?
7. Here . . . let's go through the house and find all his secret stashes of candy.
8. Watch out if he tries to "feed" you things like candles, pennies, or rocks. Don't assume he's giving you food until you smell it first.
9. It's a good thing we don't have tails because really . . . he would be the type to pull them.
10. Yeah, she looks furious at him, but watch when she turns her back. Most of the time she's smiling . . . she just has to look really mad so he doesn't try it again.