This is Ninja Demon Baby. Allow me to explain what is going on in this photo for those who are not familiar with him.
1) Yes, he is naked.
2) Yes, those are SOCKS on his arms. Those are his superhero arm shields and muscle guards.
3) Yes, that is his flying dragon in his arms.
4) Yes, that IS a bamboo stick used for creating kabobs in the kitchen but handy as a Ninja Demon Baby weapon.
5) No, I have not been LYING all this time about just how imaginative . . . AND how naked he is.
6) Yes, it is hard for me to maintain a straight face when he comes into my office dressed this way, but I do.
7) Yes, I know. When he starts kindergarten in a year and a half they REALLY will not know what to do with him.
8) If you traveled here from my author site here, and yesterday's post, YES, he really DID single-handedly BREAK a car. A real car. Like one you drive. Yeah. I know. Unbelievable.
9) Yes. That is gray hair on my head.
10) Yes. Given his outfit of choice since he woke up this morning, that IS a smile on my face.